Skip to content Skip to footer

Help for Hong Kong British Nationals Overseas

In 2021 the Government created a new visa for people from Hong Kong with British National (Overseas) status (they describe themselves as ‘Hong Kongers’)to enable Hong Kongers and their dependent family members to live, work and study in the UK, and give them a route to permanent settlement and British citizenship. You can read more in this research briefing:

Using funding from the Department for Levelling Up Housing & Communities, CA St Albans & District (CASTAD) have been working with a focus group to deliver a programme to help welcome Hong Kongers. The scheme has now been extended to March 2023.

You can access this support by

  • Visiting the CASTAD website which has curated materials specially written in response to a Focus Group requests

Translate »